Friday, September 15, 2006

Finished!

I finished the Ripple Scarf and it's very pretty - not as soft as I'd hoped, but pretty none the less. I still can't decide if I want to keep it or give it away . . . decisions, decisions. I'll post a pic as soon as I figure out exactly HOW to do that. And all this time I thougt I was pretty computer savvy.

It's been a crazy week at my house. First, I didn't get hired for a job I just "knew" I was going to get. I found out through a "Dear Jennifer" letter that I got after what could quite possibly be one of the most crappy days of work at my current job ever. And it was raining. At least I have a current job - lots of folks don't.

Anyhoo, I'm still working on the Tempting Sweater from Knitty.com. My girlfriends bought the yarn for me for my birthday in February. They recently joked that for my next birthday they were going to pay someone to finish it for me! HA! I'm also working on the Chevron Sweater from Lionbrand.com. Very pretty; not yet sure if it's my "style" but I'm going to make it anyway. If I decide not to keep it . . . someone's getting a nice sweater for Christmas!

I'm feeling the need for a Chick-fil-A Ice Dream ...... Thatcher - OUT!

No comments: