Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Biggest Looo-zer

Can I tell you, my absolute favorite show on TV (next to Grey's Anatomy) is The Biggest Loser. What an inspiring show and such fun to watch every week. I've been addicted to it for the past 3 seasons. The only thing I hate is the D-R-A-M-A of it . . . it could be an hour long show. Instead, it's an hour and a half because of all the drama before and after the commercials. I totally need TiVo. I'm buying it for myself for Christmas. I just decided. I can't even believe that I don't have it yet. Am I like one of 4 people in America that doesn't? Hello?

I've got one of my Monkey Socks finished - except for stitching up the toe. I don't think I've ever been so happy to see something finished. I told Bill that I'm going to wear them all the time and show them to everyone - even complete strangers! That should make for interesting conversation in the checkout line at Publix.... "Hi. I'm a knitter and I made these really cool socks. See!" "Uh, Security? Anyone? I think she's a few skeins shy of a sweater."

That's all for now; I just wanted y'all to know I'm still here. Oh, and a random thought . . . it's way too early for Christmas decorations on the light poles in the Publix parking lot. I'm just saying. . .

No comments: