Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Late to the Party

I've been a Ravelry member since October 2007. However I JUST started seriously playing on it. Oh. My. Gosh. How have I not paid attention to this before? Now I know why and how people spend so much time on there. It's very addictive! Like, right now I should be in bed (because it's 11:30 on a "school" night) but what am I doing? Playing on Ravelry and blogging!

I now want to dig out all of my un-finished objects (did I mention I have can'tfinishitis?), photograph them and load them into my project file. Perhaps the accountability of actually having them posted on a forum where other people can see them will motivate me to actually finish a few. Hey! I can hear you laughing at me and that's not nice! :)

(Still no time to post pics from the trip last weekend, but I will. Gotta couple of big projects at the DeathStar that are due by the end of the week.)

No comments: