Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Update on the iMac

Being a life-long PC user, I was a little worried about the learning curve on the iMac. I know. I know. Everyone that has one says that "once you go Mac you never go back." I'm happy to report that I'm almost there. There are a few quirky things that I haven't figured out how to do yet but I'm working on it. I finally got the outgoing email to work on Monday so I've been able to retire my Yahoo! Mail for a little longer. 

I took my first Apple One to One class on Monday and took a list of questions with me (would you have expected anything less from me than an annotated list?) and the guy was great. He answered all my questions, patiently showing me how to do everything. We spent the rest of my session playing with iPhoto - which could possibly be the coolest photo thingie ever. 

Speaking of photos, here's one my mom took this past weekend when she and my dad were here. Ain't my Punkin big? Not sure what's going on with her new "model poses" but they are cute. 

Speaking of my mom... "Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you-oooo! Happy Birthday to you!" (Trust me, that's way better than me singing it.)

No comments: