Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Long Time, No See!

Well, it's been awhile since I last posted (like...more than a month) and you might be wondering what I've been up to. Well, I've been playing on Facebook. I know it sounds sad and desperate, but I've found LOTS of people who I used go to school with (both high school and college) and others that I've just lost touch with over the years. Remarkable, really, that it takes something like Facebook to get people to connect.

I've also been taking classes at the Apple store to REALLY learn how to use my iMac. Check it out....



I made this video of the Punkin leaning to ride her bike. I took the video/pics with my digital camera and edited it all together using iMovie. Why did I wait SO long to get a Mac? 

On the knitting front, I did finish the Harlot Socks but haven't taken any pics. I'm working on another pair of "plain" socks and I still have the fancy Embossed Leaves pair that I'm almost halfway through. Other than that, it's just too hot to knit. I'm already stashing away some projects for the fall, though.

My big project at the Death Star has (finally) kicked in so I'm thinking that I'll probably need to do a lot of knitting this fall just to stay sane. I've also decided to train for The Weather Channel Half Marathon on Thanksgiving - that'll help to manage the stress from work. I'll keep you posted on that progress, too. 

Much more to come...

No comments: